We are always poised to enhancing and inspiring love. Keep in mind that love is about choices: the decision to love, the willingness to be grateful, and the wisdom to forgive. It is believe that the easiest way to love is through gratitude.
Below are some quotes about love from the author of "Love" Dr. Leo Buscaglia:
- "What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity."
- "Love is life. If you miss love, you miss life."
Thought of Love thoughts spices up romance in your relationship. And romance fires up love. Yes! thinking brings about innovations and adding innovations to your love life cannot be overemphasized. Below are great suggestions:
- Say to your love when you awake in the morning: "What can I do for you today that will make your life easier and less stressful?" Then do it.
- Leave a love note on the bathroom mirror.
- Write a love note - a real love note and send it via the US Mail. Here's a simple start: "I love you for a million reasons, here are the top three."
- Send flowers to his or her office for no reason other than to say "I love you."
- Set aside time to give the gift of listening. Make a date if you must, in your own home or at a quiet little place in the neighborhood for coffee or a drink and just listen to each others thoughts.
- Remember when he or she says, "I wish I had one of those" and then, if it's affordable - buy it for no reason other than to say, "I love you."
- Find a picture of the two of you smiling happily, frame it or put it up on the frig with a note that says, "I love to see us happy."
- Serve breakfast in bed - champagne, crumpets, and strawberry jam.
- Leave a single rose on the bed or chocolates under the pillows - as they do in grand hotels.
- Find a funny - laugh out loud - card and mail it.
- Jump in puddles after a rainstorm - it will trigger those love hormones!
- Go to a mushy movie, sit in the back row and touch each other and kiss wildly.
- Learn what men want you to know about them
REMEMBER: Love is about choices and gratitude paves the way for love amongst others!
Conclusively, spicing up your love life has certain advantages. We have two below for you:
- You will feel healthier because you will sleep better.
- You will smile more often through the day and your joy will be contagious.