Remote Merchandize Software is an online facility designed for companies with a general merchandize objective which involves all forms of business (services, buying and selling of products e.t.c.). They (EMPLOYERS AND EMPLOYEES) do all jobs and satisfy their clients and customers via this portal without having a physical location.
WHAT PROBLEM DOES REMOTE MERCHANDIZE SOFTWARE SOLVE?
In most developed and developing countries where ICT is appreciated, teleworking/telecommuting is hugely becoming the trend. This is owing to the huge benefits accruing to teleworking/telecommuting. But what do they really mean?
Telecommuting/ Teleworking is working from a remote location outside of a traditional office. The remote location can be from home, a coffee shop, or hotel room. The Internet, faxes, phones, webcams and instant messaging are some of the technological advances that enable this type of work arrangement.
It allows employees work at home or at a local telework center one or more days per week using communication tools, to perform work duties from a remote location.
The solution – Remote Merchandize Software (RMS) has its huge benefits embedded in the benefits of telecommuting/teleworking as it makes life easier for both employer and employees. We describe Remote Merchandize Software (RMS) as an online building where all workers of a particular merchandize company assemble. Because it’s not physical, work is done from anywhere at the convenience of both the employer and employee. All activities carried out in a physical office can be done on Remote Merchandize Software as it’s well equipped with both Services Departments and Product Sales Department.
Advantages of Remote Merchandize Portal/Teleworking to the Employer
- Reduced costs from not having to provide office space for the teleworker.
- Teleworkers can be more productive because they do not suffer the interruptions to their work that they would in an office.
- Improved motivation
- Reduced levels of stress
- This can prevent excuses and absent cases of employees due to illness.
- An employer might be able to retain an employee by allowing them to work part time from home when their personal circumstances change.
To the Employee:
- Teleworking frees up the time each day spent travelling to work
- Saves the cost of using a car or public transport to travel to work
- Provides an opportunity for flexible working around career responsibilities
- Provides a better balance between work and family life
In addition, Remote Merchandize Portal has:
- A database it works with and so export from time by the company to time would aid proper documentation in their hard and soft archives.
- An employee monitoring mechanism
- Information of Employees are well secure and protected
- More…in the readme.txt file which is the manual containing the installation procedures and features.