Awnet Inventory Management Software (AIMS)
With the inestimable values of our inventory management Software, its a 100% smile for entrepreneurs who key into its full potentials.
Below are the features and specifications of Awnet Inventory Management Software (AIMS):
- Free website and Hosting (1yr) This is to create a business profile and products catalog online, if none exists for the establishment. (Bonanza)
- Its a one-off purchase, Client has full license to software and dashboard displays counts of stock and sales from inputed records
- User Accounts view and password management.
- Staff Registration and Records Management by System Admin. This also includes Staff Record view, possible downloads and printing in either pdf or excel formats.
- Stock Records Addition, Editing, View, possible downloads and printing of Stock Records in PDF or Excel Formats
- Sales Records Addition, Editing, View, possible downloads and printing of Stock Records in PDF or Excel Formats
- Expenditure Records Addition, Editing, View, possible downloads and printing of Stock Records in PDF or Excel Formats
- AIMS calculates and presents values such as Quantity of Sock remaining, gains and total gains after expenditure and more. These records are also downloadable and printable in either in PDF or Excel Formats.
- Bulk SMS Sending platform to Clients, Customers or Prospectives
- Creation of Users, addition and administration of new user roles and priviledges
- Offline input of Stock records, sales records, records of expenditure and then synchronizing it later on with online data. This is done by downloading the record offline (in .csv format) and synchronizing via the upload platform with the online data.
- AIMS includes a printable receipt system which usable when a customer purchases any product on sales
View the Demo copy online: https://awnetenterprises.com/aims .
Online Demo Login Credentials:
Admin Username is: firstname.lastname@example.org ; The Login Password is ooosss
Staff Username is : email@example.com ; Staff Password is: aaammm
We work very closely with our clients through:
- Appointments in our branch offices
- Meeting up with clients at their location
- Online communications – Remotely (preferred by most clients which faster, easier and cheaper using any of the Client’s specified media).
The Client establishment shall choose its preferred mode of Communications with us from the enlisted above. This can be indicated on notes column provided in the process of online purchase or via email with email address same as the email inputed during online purchase. This mode of communications indicated shall aid our smooth deployment of the software for the Client Establishment.